Sweetgrass Inn at Wild Dunes is Open for Business
Who’s ready for an escape? The new Sweetgrass Inn at Wild Dunes Resort, A Destination Hotel, is open in time for Spring getaways on the beautiful coast of Isle of Palms in South Carolina. McMillan Pazdan Smith’s Charleston office designed the 153-room boutique hotel to embrace both historic Charleston charm and a contemporary coastal aesthetic.
This addition to the Wild Dunes Resort includes not only guest rooms and suites with great views but also features:
- 14 spa treatment rooms with indoor / outdoor relaxation space
- Private outdoor spa garden with plunge pools and cabanas
- 2 unique restaurants with lively gathering spaces
- Zero-entry pool with hot tub and splashpad
- Rooftop ballroom and terrace with views of the Peninsula
We hope visitors and residents of the Charleston area alike enjoy a peaceful getaway overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean, Lowcountry marshes, and Charleston city landmarks. Read the full article on Business Wire, here.
Interior Design by EoA Group, Malcolm Berg.