5 MPS Projects Featured in “Charleston Under Construction” Issue
Charleston Regional Business Journal released their “Charleston Under Construction” issue this month and five current McMillan Pazdan Smith projects were included.
- The Opportunity Center (Homes of Hope) – North Charleston. GC: J Musselman Construction; Engineers: Britt Peters and Associates.
- Family Asset Management (CTC Holdings Office) – Charleston. Interior Designer: Lauren Sanchez Design; GC: J Musselman Construction; Engineers: Barret Woodyard & Associates.
- Duckett Hall at The Citadel – Charleston. GC: J Musselman Construction; Engineers: DWG.
- Poinsette Senior Care – Charleston. GC: Trident Construction
- Smith Dray Line & Storage Co of N. Charleston (pictured) engaged our industrial team along with Choate Construction, WGPM, and Thomas & Hutton to design their new logistic warehouse. Expected to complete Fall of this year, the new building will provide 63,000 SF of new warehouse space to store wooden vaults that secure furniture for SDL’s clients and additional office space.
See the features online in the CRBJ, here.