McMillan Pazdan Smith is always seeking bright, talented, and qualified individuals. Our firm is made up of over 250+ professionals, 7 studios, and 6 office locations. We are an award-winning, internationally acclaimed architecture and interior design firm that represents a collaborative group of creative and enthusiastic professionals that believe functionality, beauty, and efficiency are integral attributes for the built environment. Click on the link below to search our current positions. We are excited to hear from you!
Stay Connected With Us!
- Two medical plan options along with dental and vision
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employer-provided life insurance and long- and short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays, illness, personal
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (legal assistance, confidential counseling, health information resources, etc)
- Wellness initiatives, gym membership discounts and office bikes in some locations
- Paid professional membership dues
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account, with enrollment in qualified medical plan
- Professional Exam Reimbursement
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, McMillan Pazdan Smith conducts all employment practices for Team Members at all levels without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, parental status, on the basis of pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, including but not limited to lactation, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, health status, military status, uniformed service status, genetic information, unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other classification protected by applicable state, federal, or local laws, except where a bona fide occupational requirement exists.